Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Photos and New processing

I didn't make it to WV like I had planned... Other things came up, oh well, I'll live. So I've surfing the internet again and came across some new techniques to process images in photoshop. It's called cross processing. I've not mastered it yet, as a matter of fact, I have only worked on about a dozen images trying to learn this new technique, so I'm not consistent yet. But I am working at it. So, sit back and check out the first small handful I have played with. Enjoy!


Fall Brings out the best in us. I took this in my moms summer kitchen... I love the color this technique gives us combined with fall colors.


This is a Confederate Rose, it's still in bloom in my mom back yard. Another great image using the Cross Process, I love the pink in the rose.

This is another shot, a different presentation. I couldn't get over how neat these looked setting on her old stove. Makes you think of fall festivals, family gathers and home cooked meals. I'm such a mush... LOL.