Monday, August 2, 2010

Out and about... taking pics again....

We'll another great weekend has come and gone, and boy was it nice out. I went out with my sisters and had a really great time taking pictures with them. Here are a couple of photos from this weekend.


This is a gorgeous old house we found on US60, heading toward Winchester, KY. I love run down old houses, they have some much character.




This is one of my favorite buildings, I have gone to this place several times and shot it. It used to be an nursing college. It was in commission for about 50 years. It's actually up for sale. If I had the money, it would definitely be mine.



Again, same building, just another view. I can't get enough of this place. I plan on going back next weekend. I'm wanting to shoot the back side. Can't wait to see how those turn out.