Thursday, July 22, 2010

Missing in action...

I know I am such a horrible person... Nice weather shows up and I quick updating the blog and my personal website. What can I say, I have been out having fun. LOL. But I do have a few new photos for you all. I hope you enjoy them and I hope your are out enjoying life and the great out doors.


This is an old building in Salt Lick KY... I love the way it looks with the textures and the painting on the outside wall.



This car we found in Bowling Green KY. I recently had an art show there, on our way back from picking my art work up, we found this. I love its textures and colors.



And this is one of the interior shots of the car... I have more, wait till I get those processed. I'll post them as soon as I get them ready!



And this is an old school my husband and I found when we were out riding the motorcycle one day. It looks so haunted... I have more of these too, I just need to get them resized for posting.