Sunday, September 11, 2011

Cruising and Shooting... Summer Time Fun

I love summer, it's my favorite season... you can go out and actually enjoy everything around you. So I have spent several days out and about with the sibs, driving and sight seeing... and in doing this, we have found a bountiful of images just waiting to be taken. This is what my father calls photo-opportunity, it's why he insist on us caring our cameras with us at all times... You never know when the occasion will arise.



I took the above picture in Georgia... we were on vacation, on our way to Jekyll Island. We had stopped of at the welcome center and off to the side was a small deck with some benches on it... this was the view we had from the bench.... I absolutely gorgeous.


The above image was taken while on Jekyll Island.... this beach was beyond beautiful... I fell sooooo in love with this place. If I had a choice, I would be a beach bum... I love the water, boats and pretty days...  I guess you may have figured that out by now.

But the water, beaches, and sunny days are not the only thing I love. As you have seen in the past, I also like to shoot old, dilapidate buildings.... 


This was a bank, or so we think... on the back side it appears to have one of the heavy metal doors used on safes... This build was awesome.... if you look close, you will see that the roof was an actual rock.... Neat!!!