Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Slacking...

Ok, I have been slacking a bit... I haven't posted in almost two weeks, if not in two weeks. We went camping and hiking in the Cumberland Falls State Park. So if you ever get the chance to go, you should, it is absolutely gorgeous. Also, when we got back we had a flood where we lost power and didn't have any water. Ick! Not cool.

But anyhow, I have already posted my Moon-Bow, so on with the show. Here are a few other pics taken that weekend.


This is a misty shot of the Cumberland Falls... You can walk down to the ledge and see this. The view is breathtaking.




I am a cat lover... especially if it's my cat. So may I introduce to you my cat, this is Perro, I think I may have posted a pic of him before. He is named Perro because he acts like a dog from time to time, but he is starting to get out of that..