Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pimping myself out... Art wise!!!

Ok, so this is actually me pimping my photography out. I have a gallery opening on June 4, 2010. It is called Roadside Oddities. If you get a chance and you are in the area please stop in and check out my work and the many other artist on display. Here is an excerpt written up by the gallery owner:

Roadside Oddities: Photographs by Melinda Rivers
June 4-July 10

Reception & Gallery Hop: Friday, June 4, 5-8 pm CT

Melinda Rivers from Kentucky will be showing a selection of her digital photographs at Memphis Marsha's. She says:
"...most of my photography is taken when we are out and about driving around or on a small road trip  somewhere and we happen upon it. Most of the photographs in the show are not found intentionally, we just happen upon it."

The exhibition, reception, & gallery hop are free & open to the public.

# # #

For More Information:
Contact: Marsha Heidbrink
Memphis Marsha's Art Gallery & Classes
PO Box 64
524 E 12th Ave
Bowling Green, KY  42102-0064
270-843-1726;
 or Toll Free: 1-877-640-7973
Regular Gallery Days: (Mostly)Thursdays-Saturdays, 10-4 CT, or by appointment.